1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

selecting in recovery with broken power button

Discussion in 'Droid X2 Development' started by nryerson, Feb 1, 2012.

1. nryerson

nryerson New Member

hey guys, i was wondering if maybe someone could help me.

my X2 running 2.3.4 has a broken power button and I'm trying to figure out a way to flash the eclipse ROM. it's my understanding that first i have to update to the leaked 2.3.5, which I've been unable to do because, once i get into recovery, I'm unable to select any options.

I've looked around on forums but the only thing I could find was on how to access recovery with a broken power button, and I am looking for a way to select things in it.

Thanks for any help you can give.
  2. 6flip9

6flip9 New Member

U can flash with dx2 bootstrap recovery. Which only requires a power down with ur phone plugged in to activate. ( has to be plugged into the wall.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
Search tags for this page

alternative power button droid 2

bootstrap recovery droid x2 with broken power button

droid 2 alternate power button

droid x2 bootstrap recovery without power button

power button on x2 does not select in android recovery