Seido 3500mAh Extended Battery completely failed!

msactualizer

Reaction score
Has anyone else had a problem with their Seido extended battery failing? I bought one for my Droid Bionic 2 months ago from Amazon and it just died...its a paperweight now.

I bought one for my Evo 4G over a year ago and have had no issues whatsoever. I still use the Evo as an ipod of sorts to play games on and listen to music to.

I went straight back to Amazon to buy an extended battery the day I bought my Bionic because I had a good experience with the first one.

Now Amazons policy is to return or exchange within 30 days. It has been 2 months. I JUST LAST WEEK threw out the box and invoice that came with the battery. However, I am an Amazon prime customer and I still have the order info I can print off of Amazon.

Does anyone know if there is anything I can do to get this battery replaced? I am at a loss. :mad:

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I purchased a Yoobao 2400mAh battery for my X2 right after I got it. It went dead about 2 months later as well. It was onl $10, so not the end of the world, but quite disappointing!

OP
M

msactualizer

Reaction score
I realize it is not the end of the world

I purchased a Yoobao 2400mAh battery for my X2 right after I got it. It went dead about 2 months later as well. It was onl $10, so not the end of the world, but quite disappointing!

I just dont think I should throw $50 out the window without some explanation....plus, seido should have a warranty that covers manufacturer defects...I certainly dont go around selling products that fail right after purchase just to make a quick buck.