Rezound extended battery cover pics?

gavril

Reaction score
Hello,

I just bought an OEM extended battery cover for the HTC Rezound on Amazon (at least, the vendor claimed that it was OEM).

I know that some components of the Rezound's transmitters/receivers are located on the inside of the battery door, so that if you get the wrong kind of door, your phone might not have 4G or other capabilities. I'm not sure whether the door I ordered is supposed to support 4G (this was missing from the vendor's specs).

Here's a shot of the inside of the extended battery door I just bought. I would guess that it doesn't support 4G, but what do you think?

View attachment 56016

Also, if you have a Rezound extended battery, what does the inside of the cover look like?

Thank you.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
It looks just like mine. Same markings and all. I bought mine from a corp VZ store. You got the real deal. Are you having trouble with your 4G? There are antennas in the cover and yours looks like an OEM cover.

View attachment 56024

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums

Last edited:
OP
G

gavril

Reaction score
That's good to know. I haven't tested the new cover with 4G yet, but I was concerned because the door for the original, non-extended battery had several gold/brass-colored stripes on the inside (I'm guessing you know what I mean, but I can upload a picture if not) that I thought had something to do with the 4G reception.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
gavril said:
That's good to know. I haven't tested the new cover with 4G yet, but I was concerned because the door for the original, non-extended battery had several gold/brass-colored stripes on the inside (I'm guessing you know what I mean, but I can upload a picture if not) that I thought had something to do with the 4G reception.

I believe those additional bars you saw are for wireless charging using a charging pad.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums