SD Card Question

maslan

Reaction score
Ok - i have read how the card works/doesn't work with the latest update. The question i have is - i want to store movies on the SD card for viewing - can i do that? I have 5 or 6 movies on there now for my son to watch and he loves them. I did not put more because they take up so much space. But if i could store them on the SD card - that would be sweet.

Thanks for any insight.

soulshot96

Reaction score
I've been asking about this myself. Still haven't gotten or found an answer.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

Snow02

Reaction score
Supposedly it's read only. So you could put them on the card, you just can't do it with the card in the tablet.

OP
M

maslan

Reaction score
Thanks - cant believe i have not had a response to this. This forum is normally very helpful.

soulshot96

Reaction score
I've heard that from some people and then some other people tell me that they put in their microsds and their pictures, videos, and music show up in the applications like they are supposed to. Very cunfusing. Gonna have to wait till I get my xoom to confirm this. Lol

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
I have mine rooted so it has full sd card function. One thing to watch is the size and class of your sd card. I have a 32 g class 6 card in mine. I also use an application called DVD Catalyst that converts DVD's into a format that will store and run beautifully on the xoom. I currently have about 10 movies on mine.