Pictures and movies to internal memory?

GTinsdale

Reaction score
I have a rooted Droid X. The issue I'm having is with the photos and movies I shoot. After they "save" to the SD card, half of them are corrupted and unreadable. I'm hoping to find a way to store these pictures and movies to internal memory instead of the SD card. Perhaps with the help of a ROM?

I've read through the forums and found the question asked several times, but no one has come up with an answer. Incidentally, I have no other issues with the SD card. Everything else writes and reads just fine.

Thanks in advance. GT

Last edited:

pool_shark

Reaction score
You can't access the internal storage without root access.
Maybe you have a bad SD card.

OP
G

GTinsdale

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. As I mentioned, I am rooted. I'm just trying to figure out a way for the photos and videos I shoot to automatically write to the internal memory instead of the SD card. I suppose it's possible I have a bum SD card, but I doubt it since no other files, whether writing or reading, are a problem.

Best, GT

pool_shark

Reaction score
Get off my back I was just waking up. :)

I don't think you can have it automatically write to the internal storage.

OP
G

GTinsdale

Reaction score
Haha! In that case, good morning!

Thanks for the response. You're probably right, but I'll keep digging around to see what I find. If I do, I'll post back here.

Thanks again for your help. Happy 4th!

GT

Mikeyg79

Reaction score
No answer, but I'm having the same issue. Mainly with video - it doesn't finish saving properly, then I can't take any more videos or pictures until I delete that corrupt file. Didn't happen until I updated to 2.3.3 (official)