Screen will not turn off/go into standby...

cledford3

Reaction score
I've noticed that my phone has stopped going into standby/screen turning off. It worked the first few days, then stopped. I have applied the update - but the issue was occuring before. I've gone back into settings multiple times and tried to "bump" the setting by changing the "screen timeout" multiple times - but to no avail.

Thanks for any input.

-Calvin

sin vicious

Reaction score
I've noticed that my phone has stopped going into standby/screen turning off. It worked the first few days, then stopped. I have applied the update - but the issue was occuring before. I've gone back into settings multiple times and tried to "bump" the setting by changing the "screen timeout" multiple times - but to no avail.

Thanks for any input.

-Calvin

Im curious, if you go to applications and then to development is stay awake checked?

OP
C

cledford3

Reaction score

Thanks for any input.

-Calvin

Im curious, if you go to applications and then to development is stay awake checked?

I checked and no, that is not selected.

mmseng

Reaction score
I had this problem and fixed it just now after reading this by unchecking USB debugging mode. Then after I found that that fixed the problem I reenabled it and my phone still turns off correctly.

mmseng

Reaction score
Actually this problem came back. Only thing I had done is charge the phone all night. But I rebooted the phone and it seems to be fixed again... for now.