1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

screen turn on lag?

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by lle295, Dec 11, 2009.

1. lle295

lle295 New Member

So just got my replacement droid sent to me and first problem I had was when I turned it on again after programming it it wouldn't turn on. It just kept on showing droid logo and the red eye thing. After I fixed that with factory reset I notice that when I slide my screen up when its in standby it has a little lag time for the screen to actually load. My first droid the screen loaded almost instantaneously. Is it due to 2.0.1? Or should I tell asurion the phone they sent me is defective?
  2. Martin030908

Martin030908 Super Moderator

mine has a little more lag since the update as well. I wouldn't think this is a reason to return the phone.... but i could be wrong.
  3. Royal2000H

Royal2000H New Member

Yup... been getting this lag since the 2.0.1 update