Screen Protectors

cdan

Reaction score
The RainX is not applied to the phone for it's water repellent properties. It is used to created a slicker surface as well as an easier to clean one too.

The Spash guard nano coatings do the same thing. Helps reduce smudges and dirt.

Ag3nt X

Reaction score
RainX on your phone? Really!!!!! Hmmm.....

using a little "turtle wax" works a bit better IMO..... Apply it just as if you were waxing your car. Apply it in circular motions allow it to dry for 5 min then wipe it all off. This will protect it and give it a nice feel.

johnolenardo

Reaction score
I got my screen protector from Amazon and it looks like it has quite the reviews. The price of the product was cheap too, for the quality that they advertised. Guess I will find out friday, when it arrives to see if its true.

OP
cece5702

cece5702

Reaction score
Lol.... I have heard of a few people that cracked or shattered the face of the phone. A screen protector might have prevented that from happening.... I'm just saying... :)
Ditto. It is like a condom for your phone, and is annoying for similar reasons.

Trash Can

Reaction score
Lol.... I have heard of a few people that cracked or shattered the face of the phone. A screen protector might have prevented that from happening.... I'm just saying... :)

Accidents happen - those that have and those that will. This is exactly why I have a screen protector. No worries about keys, sand, whatever scratching the glass plus it just may be the difference between a shattered screen or not. I'd rather deal with fingerprints than the potential disappointment of something much worse. YMMV

OP
cece5702

cece5702

Reaction score
I thought about taking mine off but I'm glad I didnt. :)
Accidents happen - those that have and those that will. This is exactly why I have a screen protector. No worries about keys, sand, whatever scratching the glass plus it just may be the difference between a shattered screen or not. I'd rather deal with fingerprints than the potential disappointment of something much worse. YMMV

johnolenardo

Reaction score
I'm happy with my screen protector also! Scratches on the screen will never fade away, along with the disappointment of staring at all those scratch marks.
Imho..Go with a screen protector!