Screen Protectors

cece5702

Reaction score
Are they really really necessary? I am so tempted to pull mine off. I hate how it smear finger prints all the time but I guess that would be the same case without one as well. I find myself constantly having to clean it with a cloth. I know, stop complaining right? Lol

:work1:

DocsDad

Reaction score
Are they really really necessary? I am so tempted to pull mine off. I hate how it smear finger prints all the time but I guess that would be the same case without one as well. I find myself constantly having to clean it with a cloth. I know, stop complaining right? Lol

:work1:

I hate them and don't use them. I hate the way my finger doesn't glide as well across the screen when they are on. I didn't use it on my last droid and never scratched it. My Maxx does not get finger prints without the protector, but my wife's does and she has one. Go figure.. Really weird. I am careful to have a reserved "Maxx only" pocket :)

OP
cece5702

cece5702

Reaction score
When you type your finger prints don't smear it? What type of case do you have? An Otterbox? I have the Holster Combo with the kickstand and most of the time its in the case, in my purse but I'm always afraid of dropping it or scraping it up against something. At the same time, I hate the screen protectors too. Cant have everything I guess, but I am one step away from pulling this thing off for good. Just have to work up the courage, Lol!
I hate them and don't use them. I hate the way my finger doesn't glide as well across the screen when they are on. I didn't use it on my last droid and never scratched it. My Maxx does not get finger prints without the protector, but my wife's does and she has one. Go figure.. Really weird. I am careful to have a reserved "Maxx only" pocket :)

DocsDad

Reaction score
When you type your finger prints don't smear it? What type of case do you have? An Otterbox? I have the Holster Combo with the kickstand and most of the time its in the case, in my purse but I'm always afraid of dropping it or scraping it up against something. At the same time, I hate the screen protectors too. Cant have everything I guess, but I am one step away from pulling this thing off for good. Just have to work up the courage, Lol!

No, I was seriously amazed that the Maxx doesn't show my prints. My original Droid always showed prints and drove me nuts. I have a Verizon TPU style case. Fits like a glove and raised slight past the glass. I hate cases but for some reason love this one. Grippy but like its not there.

OP
cece5702

cece5702

Reaction score
Hmmmm.......I'll have to check it out!!
No, I was seriously amazed that the Maxx doesn't show my prints. My original Droid always showed prints and drove me nuts. I have a Verizon TPU style case. Fits like a glove and raised slight past the glass. I hate cases but for some reason love this one. Grippy but like its not there.

Take it off. (Whoa people! the protector... the screen protector. whew! :icon_ devil:)

honors21

Reaction score
Don't use them Razr has the Gorilla Glass

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

DocsDad

Reaction score
My case is on left. (Minimal - its a razr)

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using DroidForums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1329346577203.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1329346577203.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 730
OP
cece5702

cece5702

Reaction score
My case is on left. (Minimal - its a razr)

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using DroidForums

That's sweet! Did you get it from Verizon? Oh nice looking salad too... Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX

DocsDad

Reaction score

Yep, overpaid at Verizon ($19). However, we happened to be there getting a Razr for my wife and they had them. Next thing I knew it was on my Maxx, "and out the door I went".

Salad was good thanks :)

OP
cece5702

cece5702

Reaction score

The face looks covered though unless I'm looking at it wrong. It's nice just the same!

DocsDad

Reaction score
The face looks covered though unless I'm looking at it wrong. It's nice just the same!

Its upside down. It does have an open face. :)

Just thought I would show that you can see the table through the smoke color. No maxx inside of course.

OP
cece5702

cece5702

Reaction score
Its upside down. It does have an open face. :)

Just thought I would show that you can see the table through the smoke color. No maxx inside of course.

Yeah I see that! It's nice and I will be going to Verizon to check it out. :)

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
No screen protectors for me, All my Droids Run Naked !!
With the exception of a touch of RainX on the screen.