screen cleaner?

MikeFL25

Reaction score
My Droid's screen is getting noticeably covered in finger marks, and wiping the screen with a soft cloth is only a (very) temporary solution. Is there any way to clean off the screen safely that would get rid of all existing marks?

sustained

Reaction score
I used a product called Brillianize on mine. It is a cleaner, polish and anti-static made specifically to work on hard plastics and glass. I've been using it on various things for a dozen years. Even used it on previous phones. It has never yellowed or fogged up. It is completely transparent and makes the surface smooth and anti-static like a freshly waxed car. Fingerprints, ear oil (!) and smudges don't seem to stick as easily and wipe right off with usually one swipe on my blue jeans.

Do not spray the phone. Spray on a cloth with a little and apply. I re-apply every month or two. And don't forget the camera lens. And don't apply to the metal frame only apply to the glass. Applying to the metal frame would make it slippery and easier to drop the phone.

Note, I have no connection at all with Brillianize. I just like it, have experience with it, so I thought I would mention it. I got mine at a local Tap Plastics store. But they have a web site.

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
HeyHo,

my old BB Storm had at least one only good thing....a display cleaner blanket....
Ive got a tip for you, at nearly all tech stores, there are blankets for cleaning laptop displays made of microfibre. They are a pure blast for a clean screen!

Tigger