Reaction score
uploadfromtaptalk1438643269649.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
AT&T patch is downloading to my Note4 as I write this.
I saw it being available and accepted the update after reading on another source (competitor site so I won't link it) it is indeed the patch. This is the second firmware security update I've gotten from AT&T in the last 2 weeks.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
AT&T patch is downloading to my Note4 as I write this.
I saw it being available and accepted the update after reading on another source (competitor site so I won't link it) it is indeed the patch. This is the second firmware security update I've gotten from AT&T in the last 2 weeks.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4
Yeah. You keep posting about these things as an AT&T user and then we never see them as VZW users. If only the coverage maps were flip-flopped in my area...Haha

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah. You keep posting about these things as an AT&T user and then we never see them as VZW users. If only the coverage maps were flip-flopped in my area...Haha
Sorry about that?
Dude my T-Mobile G2 just updated to 5.0.2 last week and it's been inactive in any network since November of last year. I get where you're coming from both carrier and device wise.
My 7 year old uses it for her music player and she brought it to me when she didn't understand the message on the screen . It was a firmware update .

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
So do the new patches actually block the exploit itself, meaning that Android is now secure after the patch, or are they just blocking the typical avenues of attack...

It needs to be the first, because if you don't know that the code is there, clicking on a video or watching one through your browser could still infect you...

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
Hey, textra is actually pretty slick guys. Thanks for the heads up!

I've been using it every since Handcent tried to go with a yearly subscription to keep ads away.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
The pop-up is nice & the whole thing send to load quick. Interested to see what the big hangouts update brings other than a stage fright patch, but will keep this one around in the meantime at least.