Saved $100 on Droid 4!

Kack

Reaction score
I bought my D4 the day after it came out for $199 with some discounts it came to $149. i was happy with the price but then i saw today that it was selling for $99. that sort of made me made so i call vzw and after about 40 minutes i got a $100 credit to my account. so in the end i got my D4 for $50. It was kind of a hassle being put on hold for so long but in the end it was worth it. The VZW rep was nice which is rare.

XNAVYGAL

Reaction score
What did you say for them to give you the discount?

Sent from my DROID4 using DroidForums

OP
Kack

Kack

Reaction score
Really not much just that i was a loyal customer and i have multiple lines. he then gave me a the "prices are subject to change at any time" speech i asked to speak with his boss and he talked to him and a couple different departments. Then after about 40 minutes on the phone and on hold they said they would honor it. and gave me a credit.

XNAVYGAL

Reaction score
That's cool...I can't believe it's only $99 now. That makes me wonder if a new version is coming out already.

nitrate28

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. I just got mine TODAY at $199. Called and got shot down, asked to speak to the manager, who was "in a meeting". He's supposed to call me back. Worst case scenario, I'll ship it back to them and buy it online!

bishoy

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. I just got mine TODAY at $199. Called and got shot down, asked to speak to the manager, who was "in a meeting". He's supposed to call me back. Worst case scenario, I'll ship it back to them and buy it online!

That's a load of bs. I have never had a manager call me back. Dial 611 on your phone, press 0, enter ur account password and wait to be connected. If you're still within your 14 day worry free guarantee, it also includes a price guarantee. They should credit your account very quickly and easily

Montecarlo97z

Reaction score
where do u see the droid 4 for $99? i only see $199 on their page, i just received mine yesterday at the $149 price

nitrate28

Reaction score
The 99 was a one day, web only special for Leap Year. It's $200 again and I got no where with the manager because of that. I have 11 more days to keep watching the price.

Paul E

Reaction score
If you go to Amazon Wireless, you can get it for $99.99 for a new Verizon Wireless member. The price is $149.99 for an upgrade.

Personally I think that's crap. I'm going to the website and see if I cannot get the same courtesy as a new member.

Paul E

Reaction score
If you go to Amazon Wireless, you can get it for $99.99 for a new Verizon Wireless member. The price is $149.99 for an upgrade.<br><br>Personally I think that's crap. I'm going to the website and see if I cannot get the same courtesy as a new member.

Paul E

Reaction score
If you go to Amazon Wireless, you can get it for $99.99 for a new Verizon Wireless member. The price is $149.99 for an upgrade.<br><br>Personally I think that's crap. I'm going to the website and see if I cannot get the same courtesy as a new member.

Also check to see if you qualify for a discount based on your employer, school affiliation, etc. Typically those discounts have been for service and not equipment, but it's different for this phone.