Satisfied isn't the word!

nm_kline

Reaction score
What's up guys, I'm nick. I live right outside of Baltimore. Anyway I bought my Droid on Nov. 18th just like a lot of you guys. (Just a little fun fact: i go through phones like candy, it's like a weird sickness.) I was using the blackberry tour, which was nice in its own right. But after spending a couple days w/ android I don't think i'll ever go back to blackberries os. In fact, i don't see myself parting with my droid for sometime. That is, unless, the phone bug doesn't bite me and i don't see something that i have to have. The droid has been nothing far from perfect in the month that i've had it. I'm pleased to say that i really couldn't be happier.

Sweet Daddy

Reaction score
Congrats man. I bought mine on release date and I can tell you that after a full month, I'm still learning something new about this beast every single day! Coming from the Storm though, my opinion may be a little skewed!;)

On Droids

Reaction score
Welcome Nick.. take a look around and enjoy the forum. Glad you found it! :greendroid:

OP
N

nm_kline

Reaction score
Thanks guys and yikes sweet daddy, ur a better man than me. I had the storm 1 and couldn't deal with it for more than a week.