Samsung's Galaxy S6 Comes to Life on Their Unpacked Poster Thanks to Fan-Made Render

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
samsung-galaxy-s6-hidden-in-unpacked-poster.jpg

While it's easy for the fashion industry to debate the chicanery involved in what Photoshop can do, in the tech industry, it just gives us a good way to imagine the possibilities! Earlier this morning we showed off Samsung's Unpacked 2015 Press Event poster, which had a curiously curved object in the frame to ponder about.

Luckily, we have folks with digital skills who have the ability to show-off what they believe the image actually shows. Above is just such an example. As you can see, assuming the fan-made edits are accurate, this easily allows us to visualize what is going on in that pic. It's possible this is an imperfect interpretation, but it looks darn good regardless! It seems clear there really will be a curved-edge version of the Samsung Galaxy S6, and this is what it might look like.

If this is what the Galaxy S6 Edge will look like, then color us curious! What do you guys think?

For more discussions on the Samsung Galaxy S6, head over to our dedicated section @http://Samsung Galaxy S6 General Discussions Android Forum at DroidForums.net

thunderbolt_nick

Thunderbolt Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.nickburress.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Twitter
@nickburress2k2
Dat bend....

Looks interesting but I'm not too sold on that flatter looking design. I liked the way it looked on the Edge.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Yeah, I don't get the whole curved TV screen thing....defeats the purpose of getting a "flat screen". lol

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I could maybe see a curved computer monitor for gaming, because you're already sitting fairly close and it seems like it'd be more immersive, but I agree. I don't really get having a curved TV sitting across the living room. Of course, I haven't been to a store to see one in person either.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
The only time I have found a curved monitor screen impressive is when I attended a ship simulator course. The 360° wrap around view was phenomenal. In my living room though? Nah.