samsung tab 2 wifi problem

kay-ann

Reaction score
I got a samsung tab 2... and I'm having problem contacting to the free wifi at my job...it use to work great... know it won't work at all..it won't even pick up the net work when I scan for it... i try adding it manually and still nothing...
when i do it manually it say network out of range...it pick up every network around it except that one. . it picks upon my phone...just not my tablet

AECRADIO

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
1.Moto-G, Droid-X, 3.Droid 2
Twitter
@AECRADIO
You may have to reset your access information, as many have a home WiFi they connect to automatically, so the phone.tablet recognizes this system and attempts to connect to it, even away from home.
You may need to go into your settings and select 'add network', and then check the appropriate configuration. You might only need to set everything to automatic and let the device do it for you.
Also, do you know what RF band the router/AP is using at work?
Your phone/tablet may be attempting to connect using a band the router/AP is not using, or not configured to use.
There may also be a log-in requirement before it grants you access, as many restaurants have.
A restaurant near me changed their configuration as well, and I had to completely redo the phone so it would connect.
Happy WiFi'N!

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Try going into wifi settings and remove that location. Reboot and add it back.

P

promo87

Well, Like @Jeffrey said remove the Wi-Fi location , shut your device down and and then restart your device back again, now try connecting your device again ! this should definitely help you out if that still doesn't then i guess you need to contact the IT person at the work.