Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez

Poor Samsung can't catch a break. First executive Lee Young-hee was misunderstood, saying that sales of the Galaxy Tab were "quite smooth" but the transcript of that conversation saying that they were instead "quite small." Now the company is refuting another claim, that return rates for the Tab are near 16 percent. The company did so in a statement so tersely worded we can feature its entirety right here:
The return rate of the Galaxy Tab in the US as claimed by an North American market research firm is incorrect. According to Samsung Electronics Mobile Communications Business the return rate is below 2 percent.
So, there you have it. Below two percent, and right on par with what we've heard for the iPad.

post_label_VIA.gif
BGR
post_label_source.gif
Samsung Tomorrow

AlphaDroid

Reaction score
I've owned one since Jan 3, 2011, approx 35 days. I'd like to know why people are returning them?

It's a handy device, but I cannot edit photos like I can on a desktop computer using Googles Picasa photo storage, ie moving photos from one file to another, adding text after posting photos, rearraning photos in sequence...Works the same with my Motorola Droid smartphone, very frustrating.