1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Video Demo

Discussion in 'Android News' started by WenWM, Feb 13, 2011.

1. WenWM

WenWM Premium Member Premium Member

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqR4Ty1swLI&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

The Galaxy Tab was a great device, one that I loved very much, and it seems the Galaxy Tab 10.1 will be even better. Androidcentral got their hands on the new Android tablet, and from what we see, Motorola has a bit of a competition. The device looks quite nice with a very elegant full metal (I hope) back amongst other great visual features.

Here is what AC had to say about this tablet in regards to Motorola Xoom:

Anyone here excited about the battle of the Android tablets? Which device is scratching you the right way? Tell us what you'd like below.

Source: Hands-on with the 10-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab with Android 3.0 Honeycomb | Android Central
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2011
  2. moosez3

moosez3 New Member

that was kinda a fail by samsung with the wifi...
  3. aRsTwiX

aRsTwiX New Member

No HDMI port and plastic back. Ew. Next?
  4. GDP

GDP New Member

Looks decent. I might go with this one for the right price. I'd really rather have the Xoom, but if this one is significantly cheaper I might reconsider. The only complaint I have with Samsung is their lack of software updates.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App
  5. xsylus

xsylus Active Member

I think he proved the Google's cloud computing idea isn't as wonderful as they make it sound since your cloud-dependent device is a paper weight without internet connectivity. They should have preloaded some demo apps on that tablet that would show off it's features and capabilities.