1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 4G LTE Version for Verizon Pre-Orders Finally Available

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, Jun 29, 2011.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member Premium Member

[​IMG]

Even though they are over a month late, you can now pre-order the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 4G LTE version from Verizon. It will still take 4-6 weeks to ship, even if you pre-order today, which I suppose is better late than never. The announced prices are $529.99 for the 16GB Model and $629.99 for the 32GB Model on a two year contract. That's a bit steep and actually puts it a bit more expensive than the Xoom; however, it does come pre-shipped with 4G capability. What do you guys think? Anyone in the forums planning on pre-ordering one of these?

Source: GalaxyTabForums.net via Droid-Life and Verizon Wireless
  2. GeLopez

GeLopez New Member

no thanks the asus eee still better
  3. gmorgan056

gmorgan056 New Member

Nope, too poor! :woot:
  4. bplewis24

bplewis24 New Member

I think this is a very nice product, but I still believe that $529 SUBSIDIZED is incredibly high of a price. I can't believe they are sticking to that.

Brandon