Samsung Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge Pricing Details in Europe Supposedly Leaked

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
s6-s6-edge-display.jpg

The Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge was one of the big mobile tech announcements yesterday. It may have been a pre-MWC press event show, but not all of the juicy details were shared. For example, pricing on the Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge were not revealed. A new leak will supposedly rectify that.

Here's what the intel revealed,
  • 32GB Galaxy S6 — €699 ($784 USD)
  • 64GB Galaxy S6 — €799 ($897 USD)
  • 128GB Galaxy S6 — €899 ($1010 USD)
  • 32GB Galaxy S6 Edge — €849 ($950 USD)
  • 64GB Galaxy S6 Edge — €949 ($1065 USD)
  • 128GB Galaxy S6 Edge — €1,049 ($1175 USD)
These prices translate to a great deal more US dollars than previous generation Galaxy S products, but that doesn't necessarily mean that we will see prices that high in the US. Samsung is infamous for charging Europeans more money for their devices, so these direct conversions will probably not be accurate.

Of course, we wouldn't be surprised if they were more expensive than the previous generation everywhere, but we would be surprised if they were this much more. We suspect the Galaxy S6 will be about $50 more than its previous generation, and the S6 Edge will be quite a bit more than the Galaxy S6... perhaps $100 to $150 more.

We'll let you know when we get something official, or some form of corroboration for these prices (and our speculation).

Check out our dedicated Samsung Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge section for more discussions: Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge General Discussions Android Forum at DroidForums.net

Source: SamMobile

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
I guess you really do get what you pay for.

I wonder what subsidized pricing will bring.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
I don't see this being an issue in the U.S. Everywhere else in the world though the wallets have begun to weep.