Samsung Galaxy S6 & Galaxy S6 Edge European Prices Are Supposedly Leaked

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
samsung-cash.jpg

Here's a rumor that we hope isn't true. We supposedly have the leaked European prices of the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge in multiple varieties. What's disappointing about that is the higher price. If this pricing structure is accurate it actually puts the Galaxy S6 products at a higher price than the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. That may be a tough pill to swallow for some Samsung fans.

Here's the leaked info below:
  • Samsung Galaxy S6 32 GB: €749
  • Samsung Galaxy S6 64 GB: €849
  • Samsung Galaxy S6 128 GB: €949
  • Samsung Galaxy S Edge 32 GB: €849
  • Samsung Galaxy S Edge 64 GB: €949
  • Samsung Galaxy S Edge 128 GB: €1049
Of course, since this is just a rumor, take it with a grain of salt. If it turns out to be true, then Samsung better have something really special to justify these prices.

For more discussion, please check out our dedicated Samsung Galaxy S6 section right here: Samsung Galaxy S6 General Discussions Android Forum at DroidForums.net

Source: Androidpit

Last edited:

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
The regular S6 would be cheaper than the Iphone 6 Plus in Europe. The S6 Edge is only marginally more expensive at the 128 GB level.

Screenshot_2015-02-03-17-45-07.png

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I am actually very pleased to see that they are not shipping at 16GB model, and i really hope this carries over to the US based phones too. At this point in the game 16GB phones are completely obsolete unless you are looking for a budget smart phone. But the samsung S series was supposed to be their higher end phones, never made sense why the S5 came in the 16GB model.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
I can't remember the last time that I had a 16GB phone. I4S maybe? I've been riding on the back of removable SDcards though and couldn't see 16GB being enough.