Samsung Galaxy S4 wound't start

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S4' started by matthieusimon, Jun 17, 2014.

1. matthieusimon

matthieusimon New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi there.
    I got into a bad situation after reassembling my S4 with a new replacement screen.
    I followed all the instructions in'n out. I double check everything, but when i try to power it up, it don't do anything. But when i connect it to the charging-cable it vibrates once every 22 seconds. It still wound't turn on, just keep vibrating every 22 seconds.

PLEASE HELP ME folks :frown:

2. jspradling7

jspradling7 Active Member

Ratings:
    +214
    Change the spark plugs. Kidding. : ) You need to take it back apart. A cable isn't all the way back in or something is being pinched. I use a wood toothpick to gently push the cables in good. If you used something sharp you may have cut one of the cables by accident.

3. matthieusimon

matthieusimon New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Are you saying that there might be a loose connection somewhere with the cables? And how am i supposed to push the cables in place with a small toothpick? :) I basically use a plastictool for releasing and getting the ribbons of each other.

4. jspradling7

jspradling7 Active Member

Ratings:
    +214
    On the phones I've worked on, the cables have little "tits" or "tabs" on the sides of the cables near the tip that slides into the female socket. So I gently get it started in with my fingers and then I use the tip of a wooden toothpick to push first on one side and then the other so that it sort of wiggles the cable fully into its socket. One time I damaged a cable because I used the tip of a tiny screw driver and it slipped. So I started being more careful and use a wood toothpick so as to not accidentally ruin a display unit.

Search tags for this page

samsung galaxsy wound

samsung galaxy keeps vibrating

samsung galaxy s4 just keeps vibrating

samsung galaxy s4 keeps vibrating

samsung galaxy s4 vibrated no screen

samsung galaxy s4 vibrates when charging

samsung galaxy s4 will not turn on just vibrates

samsung galaxy s4 wound turn on

samsung galaxy waund

samsung galaxy wound