Imclown

Reaction score
View attachment 63461
Relevant Parameter
Size:85*82*18mm
Color:black
Weight:107.2g

Overview:
Samsung Galaxy S4 HDMI dock station video capabilities support to full HD quality output( up to 1080P/60Hz ), connect it to HDTV to enjoy the high-definition screen.
According to Samsung Galaxy S4 HDMI dock transmit high-definition video quality , it did exactly the uncompressed lossless no failure, display the HD effect perfectly .
The OTG function supports USB external mouse , keyboard and other equipment , it likes a small computer when put it on the table and plug in peripherals.
You can use the Samsung Galaxy HDMI dock station to connect your flash drive with cellphone,then transferring the data,music,video between flash drive and mobile,no need connect to your PC.

DHMI output:
Connect the common HDMI cable with DOCK HDMI port ;
Connect the other side of HDMI cable with your HD TV .(Note: The Universal HDMI cable is not included with your device)
Connect your mobile phone with DOCK’s Micro USB port (Note : Make sure the charger connect to the phone can work properly . Or it may work improperly)
Connect the charge cable with the power(computer) to charge the dock and mobile phone at the same time
The HDTV screen will instantly display from your mobile phone.(Note:After connecting the dock, the upper and lower sides of the TV/Monitor’s screen may be cut off. In this case, adjust the TV/ Monitor in the settings menu on your TV. Consult your TV owner’s manual)

Charging / Data transfer functions :
Connect your mobile phone with DOCK’s Micro USB port . Note : Make sure the charger connect to the phone can work properly . Or it may work improperly.
Connect the charge cable with the power(computer) to charge the mobile phone(data transfer)

OTG function:
Connect external USB devices ( such as : mouse , keyboard , etc.) to the DOCK USB interface , no need to install the software can be used immediately .

Applicable Equipments:
Samsung GALAXY S3,Samsung GALAXY S4,Samsung GALAXY NOTE2
View attachment 63462
View attachment 63463View attachment 63464View attachment 63465

Bluesman2008

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung GS5
Looking at the profile view, I wonder if it'll work with an extended battery back.

corcey24

Reaction score
That looks pretty cool. Will it work with a case on like otter box commuter. Any where else to get other then ebay.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 and TapaTalk 2

bbtkd

Reaction score
Anyone know if this dock works with a Seidio Surface case? Looks like there is some clearance behind, perhaps for an extended battery back though. Also, does this dock put it into night-time clock mode? Any other docks out there that work with the surface?

bbtkd

Reaction score
Anyone know if this dock works with a Seidio Surface case? Looks like there is some clearance behind, perhaps for an extended battery back though. Also, does this dock put it into night-time clock mode? Any other docks out there that work with the surface?

OK - to answer some of my own questions, I found several third-party docks which will work with or without a thin case, by leaving in or removing an adapter. These are all on Ebay, some from the US, some from China, varying brands and prices from $10 to $30. Some pass through HDMI or audio, and some have spare battery charging slots. I used these search parameters;

samsung galaxy s4 dock -(4g,wall,car,combo,lot)

Bluesman2008

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung GS5
It would be nice to know if any of the available docks will work with an extended battery.