Samsung Galaxy Note 5 & Galaxy S6 Edge Plus Officially Launch Today - Who's Buying?

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I had a chance to play with a Note 5 today at Verizon and I hate to admit (because I told myself I was going Nexus or a stock Android device like the Moto X) that it was pretty damn nice. Very comfortable in the hand and the software experience was very fluid. I wish I could have played with the Edge+ but someone was blocking it.

on the move..

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I had a chance to play with a Note 5 today at Verizon and I hate to admit (because I told myself I was going Nexus or a stock Android device like the Moto X) that it was pretty damn nice. Very comfortable in the hand and the software experience was very fluid. I wish I could have played with the Edge+ but someone was blocking it.

on the move..
I played with both of them today... Edge was nice too... Hopefully they incorporate more stuff with those edges.. They sure are sexy phones.. First thing I disabled was the animations... Just like when I buy a phone lol... You definitely need a case that shows off the nice colors and reflection...

NexusSix

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I agree. I think it was the nicest phone, material wise, I've ever handled. I think if the Nexus or Moto doesn't pan out for some reason I might consider the Note 5.

on the move..