Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Gets a $200 Rebate When Purchased at Full Price [Deal Alert]

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
samsung-galaxy-note4-sammy-promo-july-2015.jpg

For folks who have yet to jump on the phablet-style smartphone bandwagon, but have considered doing so, Samsung is offering a pretty good deal to entice folks toward the Galaxy Note 4. They are offering a $200 (send-in) rebate to folks who purchase the phone at full price from Verizon, AT&T or T-Mobile (Sprint is NOT included in this offer for some reason). Purchases at most national retailers are also eligible for this offer.

This promotion is going on until July 26th, and requires you to digitize and email in your receipt to Samsung with your name printed on it. Afterwards, they will send you a $200 rebate check. Be sure to check out the source link below for all of the details, if you decided to jump on this offer.

Source: SamsungPromo

realged13

Reaction score
When buying the Note 4 from Verizon on the edge program, does not count as buying it for full price?

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
When buying the Note 4 from Verizon on the edge program, does not count as buying it for full price?
I doubt that that counts. While you end up paying full price + interest, I believe deals like this only apply if you're paying the full price all at once instead of making payments.

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Yeah, I'm with @Jonny Kansas on this one. Full price purchase only I believe.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I would pick one up but I don't dig that AT&T has the phone at $825...BTW is the phone rooted yet?

Z3+tapatalk