[Deal Alert] T-Mobile is Offering the LG G2, the Galaxy Note 3 and more for $0 Down

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
t-mo-0-down-offer.png

If you remember correctly, T-Mobile's Uncarrier pricing structure offers very inexpensive monthly payment plans for service, but then instead of subsidizing the phone price, you make monthly payments on the devices after paying a $100-150 dollar initial fee. It looks like T-Mo wants to go a step further and entice users with a pretty awesome deal. You can grab any one of several excellent devices for $0 down and the usual payment plan for a limited time. The device choices are: LG G2, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy S4, and the Samsung Galaxy Note 2. As you can see, many of these are the latest and most powerful smartphones on the planet.

Keep in mind, T-Mobile isn't being completely altruistic. Paying no money down means that your monthly payments will be a little bit higher. Still, for folks who find it hard to come up with the initial down payment, this is a very attractive offer.

Here's a link directly to T-Mobile's website where you can check out this deal: Cell Phones | 4G Phones | iPhone and Android Phones | T-Mobile

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Just put my S3 on craigslist. Lets see if anyone wants to buy it. I would have to pay an early cancellation fee on AT&T, but with no money down, thats no problem if I sell my phone. The monthly payment with money down is 4 or 5 bucks less than without a down payment. I'm cool with that.