T-Mobile Drops Galaxy S4 Price by $50 Bucks; Now $100 + Monthly Payments

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
t-mo-sgs4-deal.png

T-Mobile's Uncarrier plan just got a little better for the Samsung Galaxy S4. They dropped the price by $50 bucks, bringing it down to an initial payment of just $99.99 plus twenty payments of $20 bucks. This offer is limited though. They will only be offering it through July 13th.

Here's a link to check out the deal: T-Mobile

Fuzzball

Reaction score
The Note 2 has dropped $30 as well on T-Mobile. So $170 upfront with $20/24mo payments or $650 total. Personally I can't wait for the Note 3.

locofocos

Reaction score
So here's my question. My Verizon contract expires in September or so, and I'm moving our family to T mobile. I'm doing the $30 a month plan until their contracts end in the summer and we can all move to a family plan. I'm pretty sold on the S4, and I've been hoping they come out with a larger storage version by September. Do you guys think it would be wise to wait and see what happens with storage (or even the Nexus 5) or go ahead and take this deal now, even if I can't use the phone for a few months? They already made the ability to do apps to sd, so even storing huge apps like games shouldn't be a problem. Is that probably their final solution?

Last edited:

bigdog357

Reaction score
Well I can tell you Verizon Sucks, I had them for years and dropped them. My Verizon phone dropped so many calls, it was a joke, paid a lot of money monthly for crappy service. I'm on t- mobile with my note2 and no dropped calls and fast web. I'm very pleased I made the switch.So I say good luck to you. I no you will be pleased, I am.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
So it's now $580 for the S4? Not sure what it will retail for on VZW, but what is so special about TMo's "uncarrier" promo, besides being a payment plan for people that really can't afford the phone? Looks to me like the basic difference between this and ETF's is a monthly payment vs. lump sum.

GeLopez

Reaction score
i went ahead and got this deal. and to my surprise (and with pain in my heart i have to say this) I GET BETTER VOICE/DATA THAN VERIZON. i have been a verizon customer for over 13 years and i preached that verizon had the best service until yesterday. where i live (rural area) t-mobile is doing great better than the big-red dog.

the deal is great and the GS4 is an excellent phone i am now enjoying everything unlimited for way less than verizon