Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition Launches in U.S.

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Samsung-Galaxy-Note-101-2014.jpg

We just missed this one yesterday, but we didn't want to miss it entirely. The newest Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition tablet just launched officially in the United States. You can now get the WiFi only version of the device. The 16Gb version os $549.99 and the 32GB retails for $599.99. It is possible to get the 32GB version in either white or black, but most online retailers only have the 16GB model in white.

The specs for the WiFi only model are pretty spectacular, including a display with a resolution of 2560x1600. They also come with Exynos 5 Octa CPU, 3GB of RAM, the "S Pen" Stylus and more. Here's a list of U.S. retail launch partners:
  • Best Buy and Best Buy Mobile
  • BestBuy.com
  • Amazon
  • PC Richard's
  • Fry's
  • Tiger Direct
  • Walmart
  • Samsung.com

Big Ry

Reaction score
That does sound really sick, but I just don't know if I could take it over a pure vanilla nexus 10

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
If I was looking for something that size, I'd buy it. Having the Note 3, the S-Pen is amazing. I totally want one for my 2013 Nexus 7. I don't like capacitive styluses because of their lack of accuracy.

mrmark27

Reaction score
having played with my new Note 3 for a bit, i'm tempted to pair it up with the new Note 10 also. I didn't pay attention to prices on the old Note 10, did they drop at all after release or were they mostly at the same price point the entire 2 years? Also, bummer on them going with the Exynos processor on the tab version rather than sticking with the snapdragon.

Big Ry

Reaction score
I thought exynos were generally regarded as superior to snapdragon. I always heard they were the just as quick but ran far cooler than any other processor out.

mrmark27

Reaction score
I thought exynos were generally regarded as superior to snapdragon. I always heard they were the just as quick but ran far cooler than any other processor out.

oh really? i just knew people seemed happier to have the snapdragon 800 than the exynos for the N3 so assumed the snapdragon was the better processor

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
oh really? i just knew people seemed happier to have the snapdragon 800 than the exynos for the N3 so assumed the snapdragon was the better processor

It was 2.3ghz Snapdragon vs 1.9ghz Exynos is why

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
Beast Mode (Notetoo)