1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Coming to U.S. on May 13th

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, May 14, 2012.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member Premium Member

[​IMG]

Samsung officially announced the launch of their Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 for the United States. The 16GB WiFi version of the device will be released on May 13 and will retail for $399.99. The tablet comes with a dual-core processor and Ice Cream Sandwich, amongst some other standout features.

Source: AndroidTablets.net
  2. meishkov

meishkov New Member

No data plan available? I guess that's just for suckers anyway since you could just tether your phone to it whenever, but would probably just stick to wifi regardless. Thing looks really nice, I'd definitely get one, love how thin it is. First thing I'd have to do though is root it then throw a custom ROM on it for sure to change that ugly ass bottom status bar, that right corner especially with the clock looks hideous haha. Probably gonna wait til a quad-core tablet comes out later on, too bad it's not this one. Surprising to see, or wasn't there some issue with like the tegra3 quadcore chipset having problems with LTE? If this tab doesn't have mobile radios than it shouldn't be an issue. I guess it's still early for quadcore but I'd rather just get it early, even tho the majority of things don't take advantage of it, instead of getting some hardware that's already been on the market for like a year or two.:icon_ lala:
  3. bacK_N_87

bacK_N_87 New Member

Dual-core no good!