Samsung Begins Next Galaxy Phone Countdown

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
Honestly, I'd have to play with the note more. The screen was pretty nice, but video on it wasn't quite as crisp as I would like and on a screen that size shortcomings are definitely noticeable.

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Honestly, I'd have to play with the note more. The screen was pretty nice, but video on it wasn't quite as crisp as I would like and on a screen that size shortcomings are definitely noticeable.

If the Note had an HD screen and was on Verizon, I would have taken it over the Nexus most likely.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Seriously? Did not know that. So, YouTube is in HD? Because that and putting 720p movies on my Nexus is absolutely awesome, I knew the Note was high-res but not HD.

AuxiliaryPie

Reaction score
Seriously? Did not know that. So, YouTube is in HD? Because that and putting 720p movies on my Nexus is absolutely awesome, I knew the Note was high-res but not HD.

Not to be mean, but you couldn't just look up a spec sheet of the Note? Google is your friend

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not to be mean, but you couldn't just look up a spec sheet of the Note? Google is your friend

If it was a big deal to me I would have, but it being an AT&T phone, no point to really. I just followed it upon release and know basic stuff about it. So I'm in no rush getting info on it, so asking here will suffice.

AuxiliaryPie

Reaction score
If it was a big deal to me I would have, but it being an AT&T phone, no point to really. I just followed it upon release and know basic stuff about it. So I'm in no rush getting info on it, so asking here will suffice.

What basics do you know without knowing it has an HD screen?

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
5.3" Super Amoled screen. Cortex A9 Exynos processor. LTE. The normal stuff that's mentioned in reviews I watch. They all mention the screen is good, not HD. Bit now I know its 800x1280.