safe mode problems

kerb7777

Reaction score
I can't seem to put my DNA in safe mode, is anyone else having this problem? Also when I am in a call my screen goes black and when I try to end the call is goes black so I hit the display button, and it goes black again, and again its really annoying! I need help, and Verizon can't figure this out!!!

eric15

Reaction score
Can you go to your app drawer and then to downloads? Take a screenshot of those pages and post them here. I have the same problem and would like to solve.

OP
K

kerb7777

Reaction score
How do I add photos? I took screen pics, its funny I can screen pic but can't put phone into safe mode since its the same option!

WhoDunIt

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
When you type out a thread, you should have an option to add attachments. On my phone, if I hold it horizontally, the option is covered by the keyboard. I haveto hold my phone vertically to see the option

Sent from my DNA.

OP
K

kerb7777

Reaction score
Yea I see how to put photos on here, but it won't let me transfer the photo from my phone to this page I would have to do it from my computer and that thing is so old and slow I never get on it! But if u want I can give up a list of my apps on my phone...

eric15

Reaction score
Yea I see how to put photos on here, but it won't let me transfer the photo from my phone to this page I would have to do it from my computer and that thing is so old and slow I never get on it! But if u want I can give up a list of my apps on my phone...
That would be okay.