1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

How to easily and temporarily vibrate/silence phone for say doctor appointment?

Discussion in 'HTC Droid DNA' started by DianeDennis, Sep 18, 2013.

1. DianeDennis

DianeDennis New Member

Hi!

On my Droid 2 Global I was able to easily put it on silent mode from the home screen, and then follow the same steps to "unsilence" it.

On my Droid DNA (HTC) I can't figure out how to do that. I can get Power Off and Airplane Mode and Restart. But I can't figure out how to silence it before it should happen to ring, and then easily "unsilence" it when done.

Thank you for any help anyone can give! :)

Diane
  2. doniago

doniago Member

There are toggle widgets you can install as a quick one-button solution. If Widgetsoid is compatible with your device then it can even add toggles to your notification drop-down.
  3. mamawm

mamawm New Member

you can always open settigs>sound>sound profile>silent.. but i usually just cut the screen on and press the volumn down button until the phone goes into silent/vibrate mode.
  4. mountainbikermark

mountainbikermark Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

I'm not sure it'd be the same on the DNA but on my Rezound I tap either volume button, tap the icon all the way to the left of the volume bar that shows up, it goes to silent. Tap it again it goes to vibrate. To restore regular volume I tap either volume button again, tap around where I want the volume to be in the bar, usual about 3/4 across.

Support Our Troops!!!
    <><
    Notetoo
  5. Thedroidskynet

Thedroidskynet New Member

If you hold down the "volume down" button on the volume rocker for a second or two it will zoom down to zero without beeping for each notch. That's what I do. And likewise "volume up" does the reverse.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Droid Forums
  6. rockandrollacdc

rockandrollacdc New Member

Very simple, hit the volume button down tell it vibs then up to turn volume back on, simple. least that's what i do
Search tags for this page

how to put droid dna on vibrate

htc dna silent mode