[Rumor] Sony Xperia X1 Mini Specs and Pics Hit the Web

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Xperia-Z1-and-Z1-mini-compared-leak.png

We have a couple of leaked pics and the full specs for a device people are calling the Sony Xperia Z1 Mini, although the device pictured is called the Xperia Z1 f. It's basically just a smaller, 4.3-inch display, version of the Xperia Z1 flagship that Sony recently launched. The specs come from a brochure for Japanese carrier NTT Docomo in which the new device is compared to its older and larger sibling. Here's the breakdown of specs for this smaller Xperia Z1 Mini,
  • Quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor clocked at 2.2 GHz
  • 20.7MP G Lens camera
  • IP 58 rated dust and water resistance
  • 2GB RAM
  • 4.3-inch (1280×720) display
  • 2300mAh battery
  • Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with the Xperia UI
  • Will come in four colors (black, white, pink and yellow)
  • Dimensions 127 x 64.9 x 9.4mm
This looks like a solid value for folks who would prefer a smaller smartphone, but like the Xperia Z1. What do you think?

Source: XperiaBlog

djspy

Reaction score
Yes! A beast that will last you a couple of hours. I don't understand why these companies put so much power on these things yet still use the same batteries that barely cut when they had to deal with less power. "Hey man, my phone is a beast spec wise!! I'll show you! Just let me charge it first because it's dead."

combatmedic870

Reaction score
Yes! A beast that will last you a couple of hours. I don't understand why these companies put so much power on these things yet still use the same batteries that barely cut when they had to deal with less power. "Hey man, my phone is a beast spec wise!! I'll show you! Just let me charge it first because it's dead."
With a little 4.3 inch 720p screen, the battery shouldnt be a problem, i bet its going to set some new S800 benchmark records with a 720P screen.

Last edited: