Rubix compared to Gingerbread(rooted)

lancasterv3

Reaction score
From Twitter...

Quote:
Kicker22004 Richard Myers
@drod2169 Are you done with roms on the DX. Would really like to see a GingyRubix

drod2169 Derek Rodriguez
@Kicker22004 if you followed my tweets.. you'd have an answer :)

@drod2169 i am following you .....must have missed it all i'm seeing is HTC latly so figured you are roming TBs

jordanh08 Jordan Harrell
@Kicker22004 @drod2169 I think he gave his dx to another dev. So I assume that means hes crossed over to HTC :(

drod2169 Derek Rodriguez
@Kicker22004 yeah. Sorry man

@drod2169 d*** i love your roms more than the others...so far they are the smoothest/fastest. Well the HTC communety will ENJOY! Thanks
Ouch that stings :icon_ nono2: oh well had one he@# of a run! Thanks Drod for everything! dancedroid

iNfAMOUS702

Reaction score
Drod2169's work is amazing...was very impressed with Rubix nd now I'm enjoying his 1.5 ghz kernel on my tbolt..I think hes leaning towards kernels instead of roms now

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Jordan8

Reaction score
How is it a downgrade to go back to all the bloat and blur that still drains battery? Why is it a downgrade to have what we should be able to have already, a stock (as close as we can get with the bootloader locked anyways) rom?

Sent from my Liberated D2G

Which is why freezing the apps gets rid of the bloat. Honestly, I have had really good battery life better than Rubix as well as Liberty ever gave me.

Trying new things is never bad, just try it for a bit and it will grow on you, trust me.

I agree, after freezing all the bloatware.. & getting my battery stats synced up, getting great battery life. Way smoother too.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk