RubiX 1.9 Focused... HDMI?

shanehillsr

Reaction score
Is anyone aware of a way to get HDMI working on Rubix 1.9? I love this rom, the speed the improved battery life and found a theme that I am really digging. I was provided guidance on how to flash back the stock camera and camcorder. Is there a way to also get back the usa of the HDMI out. The only 2 things that I really want from the stock droid x are were the Camera/camcorder and the use of HDMI. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

sephtin

Reaction score
Is anyone aware of a way to get HDMI working on Rubix 1.9? I love this rom, the speed the improved battery life and found a theme that I am really digging. I was provided guidance on how to flash back the stock camera and camcorder. Is there a way to also get back the usa of the HDMI out. The only 2 things that I really want from the stock droid x are were the Camera/camcorder and the use of HDMI. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Not currently. It requires framework components from Blur that aren't part of the framework used in Focused.
If you need HDMI, only way currently is to use a ROM that was based on Blur framework.

Reaction score
Camera you can install easily enough. The blur camera is on sephtins's website. As for the HDMI, no, this issue is known and although Drod has stated he thinks he has it isolated, it is based on the blur framework so who knows. Rubix lowblurr/fuzzy (not sure if out in non-beta form yet) and Rubix blurry both have working HDMI.

If you are like me and want a ROM that has the good blur features without the bloat/slowdown I'd try Apex by Fabolous. That is what I am running now and it is fast as hell with 100% functionality of all DX features.