RSD Lite isn't working....

Hyposprayer

Reaction score
I downloaded the .sbf and started RSD Lite. I had the leaked version of Gingerbread and wanted to roll back so I could update to the newest version. I am stuck at the end where it restarts my phone. It says "Please manually power up this phone." Progress says 100% Executed. Under result it still says "In progress"

My phone just restarts over and over now...did I do something wrong?

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
You simply need to wipe data/cache in stock recovery. Hold r + m + power button (while the phone is off) and you will boot into stock recovery. From there simply navigate to wipe data/cache and press enter. That should get you booted back up and running.

Edit: yep, forgot the @ key command after the triangle/exclamtion point...

Last edited:

clueless77

Reaction score
I suggest redoing the process and when it says manually restart, power off, then reboot to stock recovery and wipe data wipe cache then reboot when rebooted full select close on RSD and close anyway on warning and you should be good

R+m+power then at triangle the @ button
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
I suggest redoing the process and when it says manually restart, power off, then reboot to stock recovery and wipe data wipe cache then reboot when rebooted full select close on RSD and close anyway on warning and you should be good

R+m+power then at triangle the @ button
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Why would he need to re-do the sbf flash? A simple data wipe should suffice. Try the data wipe in stock recovery first, then if that doesn't work, re-flash the sbf in RSDlite then data wipe.

clueless77

Reaction score
just to be sure is the only reason, it seems like he corrupted the flash as it keeps restarting but yes just wiping data and cache would be faster

OP
Hyposprayer

Hyposprayer

Reaction score
THANK YOU BOTH!! I'm updating now! Hope the update is worth it!