rooted on phone, not sd?

sg0666

Reaction score
I have 2 phones, a d2g and a d2, I could not download the z4root directly to my d2g, I had to download to my computer then transfer. My d2, i was able to download directly, although neither is on my sd card. I have downloaded the wireless tether on both and it does seem to work.(superuser). I am just concerned because i was no able to download to my sdcard. I do not know how to move to my sdcard.

Should I be concerned?

Thanks!

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Plug your phone into a computer using usb cord, navigate to where you downloaded z4root to on your computer, then drag and drop it onto your card on the side of the explorer window.

Sent from my Liberated D2G

OP
S

sg0666

Reaction score
when I plug my phone into my computerl I can not find my sd card to drop the program?

Every thing seems to be working fine, do I need move 4zroot to my SD??

biknut1

Reaction score
Finding it.......

when I plug my phone into my computerl I can not find my sd card to drop the program?

Every thing seems to be working fine, do I need move 4zroot to my SD??

When you plug the cord from your phone to the USB on your computer, slide down the notification bar on the phone. Tap on USB Connection and switch that to USB Mass Storage. It will then show up on your computer like a flash drive. You can use your computer to see and work on files on the SD Card this way.

Yes, you want z4 Root on your SD Card. Try the above steps, see if you can get it there with that.