Rooted!!! Few Questions Now

CC268

Reaction score
Alright well I rooted my phone now following the steps thanks to eugers22 for the help! It is a lot faster, however what should I do to make sure it continues to stay fast (don't use widgets, etc)? I am using Launcher Pro Plus and like it a lot, but it does have a lot of widgets you can utilize, should I limit these, or does it not slow it down too much?? I have no done a kernel yet, but I need to. For the kernel do i just connect to usb copy file and go to clockwork menu etc?

Last edited:

Jerome900

Reaction score
For the kernel u r right. As far as widgets go, I have 3 on my main screen. A weather on one screen and my music stuff on another, like pandora, my music and one I got from the market. All and all my phone has really no lag. I can't tell a diff from haveing one scree with nothing to haveing what I have. I am running voodoo overclocked at 1.25.. its mostly up to u..

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

wil318466

Reaction score
Alright well I rooted my phone now following the steps thanks to eugers22 for the help! It is a lot faster, however what should I do to make sure it continues to stay fast (don't use widgets, etc)? I am using Launcher Pro Plus and like it a lot, but it does have a lot of widgets you can utilize, should I limit these, or does it not slow it down too much?? I have no done a kernel yet, but I need to. For the kernel do i just connect to usb copy file and go to clockwork menu etc?

Install 2.92 superclean, ec10 kernel, and voodoo.

You can install all the widgets and apps you want. You're phone will be super-fast.

OP
CC268

CC268

Reaction score
For the kernel u r right. As far as widgets go, I have 3 on my main screen. A weather on one screen and my music stuff on another, like pandora, my music and one I got from the market. All and all my phone has really no lag. I can't tell a diff from haveing one scree with nothing to haveing what I have. I am running voodoo overclocked at 1.25.. its mostly up to u..

How do you choose what your overclocked at? I have voodoo with superclean and that new ec10 kernel

Jerome900

Reaction score
Tegrak overclock from the market

Jerome900

Reaction score
U need to have the ec10 oc uv enderst special kernel before u overclock.

OP
CC268

CC268

Reaction score
U need to have the ec10 oc uv enderst special kernel before u overclock.

You like it better than the new ec10 kernel

OP
CC268

CC268

Reaction score