Root?

mattdaddy24

Reaction score
Is anyone that is rooted and knows how to root rely well willing to call me or text me and walk me threw it?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
mattdaddy24

mattdaddy24

Reaction score
Thank you ... Cause I'm so confused bout it

DAVID2010

Reaction score
The YouTube video in this thread is perfect for you. It's very slow, very easy and you should have root in about 5-10 minutes. Just take your time, follow the guy in the video and pause where necessary.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/th...t-lot-others-5-minutes-less-no-data-loss.html

I watched this video before and it takes this person way more than 5-10 minutes to root. The person is turning the camera off so you don't have to wait while things are loading.

drew

Reaction score
I watched this video before and it takes this person way more than 5-10 minutes to root. The person is turning the camera off so you don't have to wait while things are loading.

So there might have been a *slight* exaggeration on my part. The video itself is 10 minutes long, and the "things are loading" is really minimal. It took me 40 minutes with distractions at work for mine, and then approximately 15-20 minutes to root a coworkers.

It is still the easiest, best root method for this phone and simple enough for the OP to follow.

lxJGTxl

Reaction score
So there might have been a *slight* exaggeration on my part. The video itself is 10 minutes long, and the "things are loading" is really minimal. It took me 40 minutes with distractions at work for mine, and then approximately 15-20 minutes to root a coworkers.

It is still the easiest, best root method for this phone and simple enough for the OP to follow.

Agreed. Took me 15 min and I started not knowing a thing about rooting or Roms or anything LOL. Rooted, then did a bunch of research on roms and kernels. Now my tb is amazing

sent from my HTC INFECTED Synergy Bolt using DroidForums