(ROM) MOEmod 1.0... stable

johnny9374

Reaction score
im gonna have to try this i just dont know when lol im on omfgb right now and its the fastest rom ive ever ran and ive tried them all

OP
M

mcneilmoe

Reaction score
im gonna have to try this i just dont know when lol im on omfgb right now and its the fastest rom ive ever ran and ive tried them all
I guess you need to try it right now then....lol.. 0 lag on this rom. Uses omfgb for speed and battery. Cmsettings. Performance mods by me. Aosp. Sick wallpapers. Good battery. Why not try it? Lol

johnny9374

Reaction score
havent loaded it yet but i might later tonight ill report back and let u know what i think

randyb69

Reaction score
I HAVE A QUESTION. is MIUI camera working fine????

Yes as long as you go into settings and change the screen format to non full screen. Only have to do that once then you're fine.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

jsvanham

Reaction score
Minui camera is working nicely. You have to change the resolution to a standard size not wide screen. The rom is fast, nice work.

drjimbeam

Reaction score
Well been kinda playing with it today. Hot out so been in the pool alot and some yard work.. but battery for me seems about the same.. after 6h 30 min I am at 53%, 59% dislay (time on 47m 18s), actually for time on that seems a bit low on battery.. but about normal % for this time of day for me on any cm7 base rom. Other than that by deleting data in market after about 20 min all my apps populate, seems pretty snappy ( I always put animations to fast with spare parts), doesnt like my multiple routers in the house (but that is common for me with the 7p baseband). I guess is what I am trying to say is that it really isnt anything special, it works, I didnt even try the MIUI camera as I always use camera magic, works great on any rom any setting. The only force closes I had was when I was looking at the dev tools, somethings in there force close.

But honestly to me it just looks and feels 100% cm7, I cant say I have noticed anything different at all between this and cm7, other than some extra apps preinstalled.

OP
M

mcneilmoe

Reaction score
Well been kinda playing with it today. Hot out so been in the pool alot and some yard work.. but battery for me seems about the same.. after 6h 30 min I am at 53%, 59% dislay (time on 47m 18s), actually for time on that seems a bit low on battery.. but about normal % for this time of day for me on any cm7 base rom. Other than that by deleting data in market after about 20 min all my apps populate, seems pretty snappy ( I always put animations to fast with spare parts), doesnt like my multiple routers in the house (but that is common for me with the 7p baseband). I guess is what I am trying to say is that it really isnt anything special, it works, I didnt even try the MIUI camera as I always use camera magic, works great on any rom any setting. The only force closes I had was when I was looking at the dev tools, somethings in there force close.

But honestly to me it just looks and feels 100% cm7, I cant say I have noticed anything different at all between this and cm7, other than some extra apps preinstalled.
I modified speed and battery. used stuff from omgb to help performance. other tweaks too. changed some system apps as well

drjimbeam

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong.. nice job!!! Just to me it doesn't seem to be much of a difference. And every phone is different. My phone runs really really well on MIUI, I personally cant stand the Icrap, I mean Iphone look to the menus and icons, Love the drop lockscreen and notification toggles for MIUI. My battery gets a lot more bang for the juice from MIUI as well. Others get much better on CM7, it is all in the different hardware and the individual tweaks. I dont tweak for battery, I want mine to look and run as good as can be. If there comes a time, say going camping for the weekend, and I need long lasting battery I will flash my apex 1.4 nandroid and not have to charge all weekend.

Again great job!

I modified speed and battery. used stuff from omgb to help performance. other tweaks too. changed some system apps as well

Framework43

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner.

randyb69

Reaction score
Well this rom is still blazing fast, but I'm having reboot issues. Anyone else noticing random reboots?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums