(ROM) MOEmod 1.0... stable

mcneilmoe

Reaction score
MOEmod 1.0

This rom is based off of CM7 and omfgb

special thanks- TOM BURKE, mobile sensei, bigxie, ALL TESTERS, google, jrummy, r2does, cyanogen, CYANOGENMOD, OMFGB

Features

-cyanogenmod setting
-htc clock
-launcher pro
-fast
-amazing battery
-2.3.5 gb
-MOEmod wallpapers
a lot more!

I am only 13 years old but *don't think I am a noob!*

***you must install gapps from rom manager!!*

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER- 3MX10

instructions-
BACKUP
WIPE data/cach

format boot/system
install
enjoy(;

View attachment 35791

View attachment 35792

View attachment 35794

View attachment 35795

View attachment 35796

rom download link- Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

wallpapers download link- Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

dancedroid

superblah

Reaction score
Amazing battery you say? May I ask how you pulled that off?

randyb69

Reaction score
I'm not meaning to doubt anyone, but I install roms constantly and I don't want to be the first one pulling this off. I will be following this tho

Edit: simply because I'm impatient and can't wait, I installed this rom! I think I've been punked. I wouldn't have thought a 13 year old could throw this together. This rom is super fast so far, miui camera default works, so much about this rom is awesome. I have yet to see what the battery life is like.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Last edited:
OP
M

mcneilmoe

Reaction score
I'm not sure about battery. The battery is amazing on the incredible port, but the incredible is unlocked with a custom kernal, without using 2ndinit. I heard 2ndinit sucks battery. Idk , but I hope you enjoy my rom!

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

randyb69

Reaction score
the battery life cant be any worse then CM7...

I agree with that! I've been on this rom for a few hours now, no lag, no black screens from launcher pro (cm7, liquid, justice all had this), and no reboots. So far I'm noticing good battery life, tomorrow will be the story tho.

drjimbeam

Reaction score
Not sure what is going on.. but on my 3rd sbf trying to get this rom installed.. I have ran every single rom since the original gummyjar.. I can not get this one to install!!!! If I were a rich man, right now I would find me a sledge hammer and show this phone who is boss!!!! everytime I end up watching an android fry an apple for about 20 min.. then no choice but to sbf.. stock recovery data/cache wipe doesnt help.. Guess my phone just doesnt like it.. or I am not noticing something I am doing wrong...
sbf
root
droid 2 recovery
reboot recovery
format system (tried skipping)
wipe cache (tried skipping)
wipe dalvik (tried skipping)
install moemod
install gapps (tried skipping)
reboot just a flaming apple
reboot into stock recovery
clear data
clear cache
flaming apple

IM NOT GOING TO GIVE UP.. I have installed every ROM out there.. im not going to let this one get me!!!!

drjimbeam

Reaction score
rut roh.. now RSD wont recognize my phone.. and so the fun continues.....

randyb69

Reaction score
You will need to sbf to 2.3.340 in order to install this rom. After that, root, go into rom manager and select 2ndinit. Then you can wipe cache, data, install zip...

randyb69

Reaction score
Also, not sure if you know this, but after booting into this rom, or any other 2ndinit rom, you will want to do away with bootstrapper.

drjimbeam

Reaction score
You will need to sbf to 2.3.340 in order to install this rom. After that, root, go into rom manager and select 2ndinit. Then you can wipe cache, data, install zip...

that is a given.. it is based off of cm7...
but got it going.. had to use usb linux to sbf the last time.. but it is running.. restored most my apps.. market only sees purchased apps (common) will fix that and test out tommorrow.. been up for 22 hours now.. going to bed!!!

first impression not much.. pretty basic.. but after using TB to install 50 apps and 4 reboots (reboots I told it to do.. no random) bat is at 97% seems promising.. other than that very basic (cm7 build) rom.

OP
M

mcneilmoe

Reaction score
This rom is a mixture of omfgb and cm7. Omfgb for speed, cm7 for settings and other stuff. That's what I always wanted to see in a rom

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

eriscrazy

Reaction score
so we have to format system before we can install this rom? im asking because im just making sure i do it right i have done this many times but, i wipe data cashe, and delviche and format system? then install the zip file?