Rom Manger not installing latest clockworkmod recovery?

jf7609

Reaction score
So I just rooted my wifes old Incredible that she doesn't use with Unrevoked 3 and everything went fine. I downloaded the latest rom manager so I could update the clockworkmod recovery. I'm going to be getting a new phone friday and I have to return my phone. I want to flash a nandroid of my phone onto the old incredible so that she can use it over wifi for her youtube and facebook stuff. The problem is that even though I installed the latest Rom Manager, it says I don't have clockworkmod recovery installed. It is installed. Its an old old version of it but its there. When I click on "Flash Clockworkmod Recovery" in rom manager, it looks like its going to download for maybe one second then the download bar goes away. I tried installing an old version of Rom Manger to flash clockwork with that, but same thing. It doesn't even want to try and ask me what phone I'm using. Just for the hell of it, I went into my Incredibles rom manager and click on "Flash Clockworkmod Recovery" and same thing. No message that I have the latest version or attempt to download or verify phone. Is there a manual way to download and flash the latest clockworkmod recovery? Is there something I'm missing? Thanks!