[ROM] JDX for Verizon Galaxy Nexus Updated To v13.3

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
jdx-300x300.png

People ask me all the time what the most stable Rom is for there phone. One of the most stable roms out there for the Galaxy Nexus has to be the JDX Rom by developer "jakeday". This rom is an evolution of the very popular Jelly Belly Rom. JDX is updated on a regular basis. With 13 versions under its belt you can rest assured that this rom is virtually bug free. The Rom is built on AOSP source, and is based on Android 4.2.2. It includes the latest Verizon binaries. It has been tweaked and modded for added support and improved battery life.

Some custom features include expanded desktop, long press back to kill apps, skip tracks with volume buttons, custom lockscreen targets, quick reply for messaging, full reboot menu with recovery, bootloader, and safe mode options, group messaging with stock messaging app, emoji cons in stock messaging app, improved 3g/4g/wifi connections, and extra butter added.

This Rom is one of those that you might run as a daily driver for months at a time. While it may not have all of the extra features of an AOKP rom, it is one of the most stable you will be able to find.

Via Rootzwiki

Asgard

Reaction score
Yes, I'm surprised that there wasn't a thread about this before, I've been running this ROM since version 3.1 and the developer is awesome.
I fully recommend it.