[ROM] FusionBread [WIP]

Reaction score
This ROM is the product of hours of work modifying and combining countless builds and modifications into one stable install. The main focus will be a camera that works at any density (yes, that is a main reason it force closes on many users) and then moving on to other core issues. Apps are being developed to replace scripts, but this is honestly just how I run my Thunderbolt. Nothing crazy, yet.

<font color="Blue">Included:</font>
Full busybox
Full custom wget
dreamKernel
ScriptFusion
Ext2ubuntu
Updated Titanium Backup
Transparent Gmail in green
Netflix with green loading
Updated Market
Transparent pulldown
HtcRecommendeds
AppWidgetPicker
Updated Superuser
Blonde Babe in Red Lock Ring
Google Talk with Video
HTCFootprints for any density
Vortex bootanimation
JuiceDefender in system
Shark Random Funnyness font

<font color="Blue">Credits:</font>
TeamBAMF - core system
nerozehl - dreamKernel
Dblfstr - Netflix
imneveral0ne - Flash
fernando sor - Gmail
xilard - Google Talk
Mustang302LX - Market
redtechjunky - Lock Ring
bobz1993 - bootanimation
Developers - JuiceDefender, Titanium Backup, HtcRecommends, AppWidgetPicker, Superuser

<font color="Blue">Downloads:</font>
http://www.multiupload.com/YFI921JTPM

busybox md5sum /sdcard/update_location/WIPX-Sense3-RC5_Fusioned.zip
MD5: 3c5e631ff54f5bffb7f703c1bf15c30c

<font color="Red">Disclaimer:</font> This ROM uses the system from BAMF RC5. This is NOT a product of their development team. They are properly credited and do not own any rights to the open source code, as published by HTC and Google, therefore any discussion related to this topic is prohibited. Breaking this rule will result in huffing and puffing and blowing your house down. Toolkit is not included for ownership reasons, and by checking out ScriptFusion it will be proven unnecessary

<font color="Blue">Flashy Donation Link</font>
...Just Kidding :D

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

tymac

Reaction score
where the hell do i find a legit download that doesnt take me to some random popup sh*t?... Im not a newbie by far but i just joined this to see if the downloaded rom/kernels were member only. is there some magical this i do to find a legitimate download.