1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[ROM]FRF91 Clean - All AOSP apps including dialer and contacts. Soon to be!

Discussion in 'Droid X Roms' started by AngDroid, Oct 13, 2010.

1. AngDroid

AngDroid Premium Member Premium Member Developer

I have ported over a clean generic (AOSP) FRF91 build to the Droid2. You can see info and progress HERE. All hardware issues are solved and everything is working 100% on the hardware side. There is no blur what so ever in this ROM. The dialer is Android dialer and the contacts along with every other stock Android app. I do not have a DX and would love to port this over and build it up to final release along with the D2 so I can release both at the same time.

Would any happen to live in the NYC Metro area or in lower Westchester County, be willing to meet up for a few hours and allow me to use your phone as a test bed so I can port this quickly. It should not be too hard.

This not a theme but a true ROM.

Thanks!
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2010
  2. dfitz

dfitz New Member

Very impressive, I wish I lived in the area...anxiously waiting a release!
  3. drod2169

drod2169 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Reserved for future use
Search tags for this page
android aosp dialer razr hd
aosp contacts and dialer

aosp contacts apk

aosp dialer contacts s4
aosp dialer for stock rom
aosp dialer galaxy s3
aosp dialer-contacts.apk