[ROM] [ROM] Android Revolution HD (LTE)

holmsc83

Reaction score
Just installed

I just rooted my Galaxy Nexus this morning and immediately installed CWM and Android Revolution HD. However, I forgot to use Super Wipe Lite and didn't wipe my system & cache partition. I did, however, wipe Dalvik cache and battery stats after installing the ROM. So far, everything seems to be working just fine, eager to see how this goes over the weekend.

Sp4zZ

Reaction score
Is anyone still using this ROM?

I just went back to this ROM last night after testing out some 4.0.3 ROMs the past couple weeks. This one just feels way smoother.

BOA

Reaction score
I just installed AXIOM and will use that for a few days and then try this one and compare. I'm really just waiting for CM9 to be released. Cain't wait for it.

NelsonBaetjer

Reaction score
Please help!!!

ok so i downloaded the rom and the super wipe
I'm on a mac and i just dragged the folders into the big galaxy nexus folder, not inside one of the actual folders inside
when i went to boot into recovery, it didn't go into the cwr mode, it just had the little android guy with a red exclamation mark over him
what do i do?

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
ok so i downloaded the rom and the super wipe
I'm on a mac and i just dragged the folders into the big galaxy nexus folder, not inside one of the actual folders inside
when i went to boot into recovery, it didn't go into the cwr mode, it just had the little android guy with a red exclamation mark over him
what do i do?

Reread the directions for installing clockwork, you missed a step.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

jon9314

Reaction score
where can I find this from all links I have found for cmda version were dead