Roll back to stock

Kimo91

Reaction score
I'm wanting to go back to stock everything on my Droid 2 global and wanted to know where would I download all the things I need to do that. I thought I backed up my stock ROM before installing liberty but I can't find it anywhere. Also does anyone know where I can download the GB leak for my global too?

If its not Boeing, I'm not going! Team Boeing ROCKS!!!

fiveball02

Reaction score
To go back to stock you will have to sbf your phone. As far as I know there is no GB version for the global yet.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
Kimo91

Kimo91

Reaction score
That's what I figured about the SBF...do you have a link on where I can go to download that to roll everything back? I have the liberty ROM and the battery life is horrendous compared to the stock rom

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Its waaaaaaay better for me..... I'll send you a pm in a minute with links to everything you need.

OP
Kimo91

Kimo91

Reaction score
Its waaaaaaay better for me..... I'll send you a pm in a minute with links to everything you need.

Sweet thanks Angel...I know I was a pain trying to get liberty on my Global...it was great on my D2 but sucks on my new Global. I'm lucky if my battery lasts a full 9 hour shift

fiveball02

Reaction score
There is a few more roms out now made specifically for the global. 13th has one. But my personal favorite is Fenom. Sorry 13th.

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Sweet thanks Angel...I know I was a pain trying to get liberty on my Global...it was great on my D2 but sucks on my new Global. I'm lucky if my battery lasts a full 9 hour shift

Thats surprising...... maybe try mine or Fenom. Theyre both made for d2g and have good battery life.

There is a few more roms out now made specifically for the global. 13th has one. But my personal favorite is Fenom. Sorry 13th.

Lol, doesnt offend me or anything.

fiveball02

Reaction score
I've noticed from the forums that with every rom some people have certain issues with a rom while others may not have that problem. Its just what works for you. Im actually using fenom 0.9.2 instead of .3 cause I was having problems with it.

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
If you need to SBF the D2G still theres a link in my sig.

@13th,wait..what? Theres a GB leak for the D2G now? I will stick to Liberty till theres a custom rom or two based off of it because I cant stand stock, but thats great news if I am reading this right!