Ringtones

gbdonar

Reaction score
I am trying to see if there is a way to set a separate ringtone for all my unknown callers

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
No that I have found....not for "unknown" callers, but you can for your contacts

ShowTime

Reaction score
yea I'm not sure of a way, other than setting a custom ringtone for all your contacts, then any unknown callers would ring as whatever you had set for the default ringtone.... sounds like a lot of work to me though.

hockeydroid

Reaction score
I am trying to see if there is a way to set a separate ringtone for all my unknown callers

Select desired contact. Press Menu key and select Options. Then select Ringtone. You can now change it for that individual contact.

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score

Select desired contact. Press Menu key and select Options. Then select Ringtone. You can now change it for that individual contact.
how to do?

Create a folder on your sd card called ringtones. Copy any mp3 into the directory (other formats may work as well, but I have only tried mp3s). Then follow the steps above and your mp3s will be available as a choice.