ringtone editing app

mikeinctown

Reaction score
When i got my phone at Best Buy the guy showed me an app on his phone that took MP3s and allowed you to edit the part of the song you wanted to use for notifications or ringtones. i'd like to install this app but don't know what it is called. Attempts at searching haven't been good to me as of yet.

Thanks in advance.

OP
M

mikeinctown

Reaction score
Thanks guys, Just installed. Now I need to figure out how to get all my music on the phone lol.

Dommzyd

Reaction score
Thanks guys, Just installed. Now I need to figure out how to get all my music on the phone lol.
Check out this article, it should help you out with that.
When transferring my music over, I had to create a folder for my music in the removable device. If there's not already a folder named "Music", just create one with that name.

Jokool_7777

Reaction score
I personally just use the SD slot on my laptop. I created a folder on the card for music and then just used the drag and drop feature but you can also do the same thing when your droid is hooked up to the computer via the USB cable. Create a MUSIC folder and put all of your music on it.

Jokool_7777

Reaction score
I personally just use the SD slot on my laptop. I created a folder on the card for music and then just used the drag and drop feature but you can also do the same thing when your droid is hooked up to the computer via the USB cable. Create a MUSIC folder and put all of your music on it.

RingDroid Will recognize the music files immediately.

tmkpres

Reaction score
ringdroid works GREAT just wish it could makes ringtones out of mp3s =(

mbalgeman

Reaction score
All my music is on a Windows share, so I setup EStrong File Explorer to be able to connect to the share when I'm at home and I can just copy all the music from my computer to the Droid over wifi. No need to drag out the USB cable or even be in the same room as a computer.

bobafear

Reaction score
Hey fellas, new here. Is there anyway to make the ringtones longer than 15 seconds? The in call time is at least 25...thanks!

QuPop

Reaction score
yah on the bottom slider u just drag to the right to increase the time of the ringtone. The left/upper slider is to select when you start the ringtone