2 Great Apps I just found

IIIunityIII

Reaction score
I'm not sure if they are new, or it just took me this long to find them, but I'd like to recommend iMusic and Ringdroid.

iMusic allows you to search for songs and download them for free right onto your sdcard (similar to limewire). There is a paid version that gives you more search options and search results, but you'll probably be able to get away with only using the free version, it's found pretty much every song I've looked for.

After you've downloaded your mp3s you can use Ringdroid to make your own ringtones out of them. It's really easy to use to basically cut a clip and make it a ringtone.

Just thought I would share.

Lynx

Reaction score
I have found "Music Online Lite" is better than i music. I do have both though :) You should check it out.

DaHarder

Reaction score
I've been using both for a while now, and agree that they're 'Solid' app efforts.​

Reaction score
A really cool app I've found is called Key Ring. With Key Ring you can create a digital copy of any club card or store card by simply scanning its barcode or by manually entering the barcode number / membership ID. At the point of sale, simply launch the Key Ring application, select your saved card from the home screen and have the retail associate scan the barcode from your phone,... WAY COOL!!!;)

and with this app,... you get to 'play' whip out,.. ok,.. so it's with the cashier at the point of sale,... so,.....how many times did you whip out your Droid and show it off today,... LOL

how about a Whip Out Thread :icon_ devil:

Last edited:

SarahP

Reaction score
Key Ring is cool. Check out PlinkArt and Google Goggles too - some very advanced visual recognition going on there!

ipawd1

Reaction score
Is there a song recognizer app that I can like put up to a speaker or the car and it will recognize the track?

xxfire

Reaction score
A really cool app I've found is called Key Ring. With Key Ring you can create a digital copy of any club card or store card by simply scanning its barcode or by manually entering the barcode number / membership ID. At the point of sale, simply launch the Key Ring application, select your saved card from the home screen and have the retail associate scan the barcode from your phone,... WAY COOL!!!;)

and with this app,... you get to 'play' whip out,.. ok,.. so it's with the cashier at the point of sale,... so,.....how many times did you whip out your Droid and show it off today,... LOL

I tried this @ 2 locations, the store and the gym. Neither reader could read it :(

mach330

Reaction score

sounds cool...gotta try it out...

I tried this @ 2 locations, the store and the gym. Neither reader could read it :(

ooops..nm. i don't wanna embarrass myself when i try to be cool at the gym. lol