Rezound 1900mah slim ext. battery available from Mugen

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
I'm also very satisfied with this battery. Though I don't own a standard, it seems like this should've been the battery that was shipped with the phone; after all, it DOES fit perfectly with the original back door. I usually end the day at about 20%, maybe closer to 5, maybe closer to 40 depending on usage. I've done 4 charge cycles from 100% to either fully drained or below 20% and calibrated the battery with Battery Calibrator after the 4th. If you're a HEAVY user, I would not advise this battery. It does seem to drain slightly faster with heavy use activities like gaming or netflix. But with common tasks and light usage of browser/games, it'll get you through the day with no problems. I'd say my battery usage is usually at about 16-19 hours on average, which works for me as I charge my phone nightly anyways. If you own both the standard AND extended, I think you'll notice this fits its maH as being right in the middle of the two, maybe a bit closer to standard. But hey, it fits the regular door and still has enough juice to last me throughout the day, which broadly speaking, can vary from very light to simply heavy. If I notice a huge change in the next week or so I'll post back. This is rooted, stock, not debloated, 4g, wifi 60% of the time. Moral of the story, if you're an average joe smartphone user who needs a little extra boost without a physical boost as well, this is a great buy. Now to decide which case I want...

wjoel

Reaction score
Reporting back with my analysis on the Mugen battery.I just completed my 5th charge/usage cycle and I'm very pleased with the results.
I have experienced several additional hours of use per charge, on this, compared to the stock battery. I've tested each one, using the phone the same way and there is a noticeable improvement with the Mugen.
Now, as for spending $43.95 for the Mugen and not wanting the larger size extended battery with it's extended back door, that works for me !
I would recommend the Mugen if you want a moderate increase in use per charge cycle, without the bulk !

cp24eva

Reaction score
I'm reporting back. Got my battery on friday. worked fine for a couple days. Today, it reached 20 percent and flat out died. now I cannot power it up with the battery, but works with the standard battery.

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Not trying to be cynical, but just making sure you're aware that when a battery dies, it has to be charged a certain amount before the phone can turn back on. So if the LED light is coming on when it's plugged in, then it's fine. The 20% thing is odd, but I think I've heard of this happening before, something about 20% and 0% getting mixed up or something. No clue, just a vague memory.

cp24eva

Reaction score
I popped in the battery and plugged it in. The LED light decided this time that it wanted to start flashing. wasn't flashing before and I replaced the battery twice with no LED. I'll give the phone some time to gather it's thoughts and see whats going on.

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Ok cool, thats what it should do is flash a little orange LED, should be able to turn it on in 10 minutes or so. I'd give it another day or two and see what happens, if you just got it Friday it might still be callibrating.